Hiring a wedding planner is an excellent way for couples to feel at ease during the planning process but you will need to find the perfect person to help you as you don’t want to feel stressed and frazzled during the months leading up to your special day, so follow these tips on what to look for in a wedding planner.
1. The most important aspect to look for in a wedding planner is do you bond? This is essential as you want to enjoy the process of planning your wedding together so if personalities crash then it simply won’t work.
2. Planners vary in which approach they take to planning so think about what you would like the planner to do, whether it’s an organised approach or to be creative with the ideas. Some planners are logical whilst others are more creative, so make sure you know what approach you would like.
3. Always hire from a well known and established company as you want a professional wedding planner who will take on a business perspective rather than seeing the planning process as just a hobby.
4. A great wedding planner must understand the couples vision for the wedding so it reflects your own personal style and they can choose things that represent you as a couple on a personal level.
5. Finally, use your wedding planner, make them arrange appointments, recommend suppliers and talk to the venue and catering team as you are paying for the service so why not sit back and relax!
Hopefully these tips have helped you to choose the perfect wedding planner to arrange and plan to make your wedding day free from stress and worries.
Attending wedding fairs is a great chance for brides to see some of the key companies that they could hire for their own wedding such as cakes, floristry, bridal wear, photography and stationery. Follow these tips so you can get the full experience of wedding fairs.
- Take notes – When attending a wedding fair it is important to take a list of questions, dates, notes about your budget, ideas for themes or colours and a plan of the main priorities for items on the ‘must have’ list so you have a general idea of what you would like for your wedding.
- Venues – Wedding fairs are great as they are mostly held at hotels or wedding venues so this is a chance to check out idea venues and facilities to consider for your own wedding.
- Contact information – There will be other bride and grooms attending the fairs so remember to share ideas with them and companies will take the time to talk to you, explain what they do and the discounts that they offer so always get their contact information if you like them.
- Budget – Attending wedding fairs are a great way of finding out how much things cost so this will help you to set an ideal budget for your special day.
- Companies – The companies attending the fairs will be up to date with the latest trends so this means that there is more chance of a couple being able to find what they want by attending these events.
Wedding fairs are really effective as they help the couples have a clearer mind on their likes and dislikes as they will see different examples of products and this can help you to start put a theme together or prioritise your spending. To find and visit a wedding fair in your local area, have a look here www.guidesforbrides.co.uk/wedding-fair