Attending wedding fairs is a great chance for brides to see some of the key companies that they could hire for their own wedding such as cakes, floristry, bridal wear, photography and stationery. Follow these tips so you can get the full experience of wedding fairs.
- Take notes – When attending a wedding fair it is important to take a list of questions, dates, notes about your budget, ideas for themes or colours and a plan of the main priorities for items on the ‘must have’ list so you have a general idea of what you would like for your wedding.
- Venues – Wedding fairs are great as they are mostly held at hotels or wedding venues so this is a chance to check out idea venues and facilities to consider for your own wedding.
- Contact information – There will be other bride and grooms attending the fairs so remember to share ideas with them and companies will take the time to talk to you, explain what they do and the discounts that they offer so always get their contact information if you like them.
- Budget – Attending wedding fairs are a great way of finding out how much things cost so this will help you to set an ideal budget for your special day.
- Companies – The companies attending the fairs will be up to date with the latest trends so this means that there is more chance of a couple being able to find what they want by attending these events.
Wedding fairs are really effective as they help the couples have a clearer mind on their likes and dislikes as they will see different examples of products and this can help you to start put a theme together or prioritise your spending. To find and visit a wedding fair in your local area, have a look here www.guidesforbrides.co.uk/
Wow .. .what a surprise. It seems that black is out for the chaps, and traditional tails are being replaced with suits.
The trendy groom will be wearing coloured linens this year, as demonstrated on the catwalk by Moss.
Today marks the start of the three day National Wedding Show in London, and Nicky, John and Emily are there to check out what is happening on the catwalk and to see the latest trends on the trade stands.
The first fashion show of the day got off to a good start with every seat taken and some traditional designs from Ian Stuart. The general feel is for lots of lace and there is still a lot of vintage around.
The bad news? slim fitting is definitely in so it is time to hit the gym!Read More
This is a review of The National Wedding Show at Earls Court! See what the bridesmaids and the bride have to say about the day…
With so many different ideas for the theme and style of the wedding, we (the bridesmaids and the bride) went to the National Wedding Show with the hope that it would focus our thoughts, and spark our creativity with new and more unique ideas. As the show was not too big, we managed to ‘do’ the whole show, and talk in more depth with the businesses we were interested in within an afternoon – with a stop for a much deserved glass of bubbly!
The fashion show was great as it showed how the dresses looked ‘on’ as opposed to on the hanger, which made all the difference. It also gave us some ideas for the bridesmaids’ dresses.
Despite it being crammed with fellow brides and bridesmaids (men were definitely a rarity!) we did not have to wait long for attention from any of the businesses we wanted in-depth details from, and were particularly impressed with the videographer we spoke to for his enthusiasm and willingness to help. Everyone we spoke to was friendly and informative, and we went away equipped with information, and feeling much more organised.
All in all, it was a lovely day out, not only focusing our minds but giving us a good excuse for some girly time together and to lavish attention on our bride-to-be.
We are delighted to announce that Sonning Flowers will be exhibiting at this years National Wedding Show at Earls Court. Located at stand D102, pop in and discover the their passion for beautiful fresh flowers. With expertise, they create stunning bouquets giving your wedding the ‘wow’ factor!
Le Papillon Patisserie have one simple aim: to make each and every wedding cake unique to each bride. They are a bustling cake shop in the heart of Surrey, making fine French patisserie and wedding cakes. We are excited to say that they will be holding a stand at the Earl’s Court National Wedding show this weekend. So go along to stand F50 to find out more!
Find a supplier
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations
weddings in the uk