- Take notes - When attending a wedding fair it is important to take a list of questions, dates, notes about your budget, ideas for themes or colours and a plan of the main priorities for items on the ‘must have’ list so you have a general idea of what you would like for your wedding.
- Venues - Wedding fairs are great as they are mostly held at hotels or wedding venues so this is a chance to check out idea venues and facilities to consider for your own wedding.
- Contact information - There will be other bride and grooms attending the fairs so remember to share ideas with them and companies will take the time to talk to you, explain what they do and the discounts that they offer so always get their contact information if you like them.
- Budget – Attending wedding fairs are a great way of finding out how much things cost so this will help you to set an ideal budget for your special day.
- Companies – The companies attending the fairs will be up to date with the latest trends so this means that there is more chance of a couple being able to find what they want by attending these events.
Today marks the start of the three day National Wedding Show in London, and Nicky, John and Emily are there to check out what is happening on the catwalk and to see the latest trends on the trade stands.
The first fashion show of the day got off to a good start with every seat taken and some traditional designs from Ian Stuart. The general feel is for lots of lace and there is still a lot of vintage around.
The bad news? slim fitting is definitely in so it is time to hit the gym!Read More
Le Papillon Patisserie have one simple aim: to make each and every wedding cake unique to each bride. They are a bustling cake shop in the heart of Surrey, making fine French patisserie and wedding cakes. We are excited to say that they will be holding a stand at the Earl's Court National Wedding show this weekend. So go along to stand F50 to find out more!
Start your wedding planning here
Guides for Brides bring you all you need to plan your dream wedding.
Need help? Our experienced team have been helping brides for more than 20 years, call us on 01235 773461 now.
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations