Stop there wedding stress!
Getting married can be a real challenge – finding the perfect venue, cutting down an ever growing guest list and choosing “the dress”. However, we’re not only here to help you plan your wedding but we’re here to help relieve your stress with some light hearted entertainment. Take a few moments to browse through these Ecards and put the fun back into planning your big day.
1. Stressed about the dress? Every little girl dreams about their wedding dress and now it’s time for you to pick yours. However, if you’re struggling to find one that you like then remember…
2. Ring obsession? You’ve just got engaged! You’re allowed to be way too in love with that beautiful diamond ring. Just remember to watch where you’re going…
3. What did you say? Although we can promise that your fiance is just as excited about the big day as you are, don’t be offended when he doesn’t remember anything you say about it!
4. Choosing your bridesmaids. This may seem like a stressful decision to make, but remember that these lucky ladies will be very important throughout every stage.
5. You’re NOT alone. When the guest list gets a little too much, stop and remember that wedding planning was never meant to be easy and every other bride to be can relate to your stress.
6. Missing food? If the pre-wedding diet and detox is getting a little too much, then just remember that when the weddings is over you can eat all the chocolate you like!
7. Please take our wedding seriously! You’re trying to plan a wedding and your fiance keeps suggesting a Star Wars, Game of Thrones or Football theme. Don’t worry – that’s normal…
8. Worried about your vows? If you’re keen to mix it up then add something personal or comical into your vows to lighten the ceremony mood.
9. Get excited about your honeymoon! A holiday is the perfect cure for stress. Plus, you can annoy all your Facebook friends with tons of “cocktails on the beach” photos…
10. Pinterest saves the day! And when all else fails and you get fed up of endless lists and excel spreadsheets, waste an hour on Pinterest – a therapeutic cure for any bride to be.
Find a supplier
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations