October Review Prize: TigerLily Jewellery Necklace and Earring Set
Each month we give away a prize to one of you lovely brides, and all you have to do is leave a review on www.guidesforbrides.co.uk – it’s as easy as that! This month, we’ve teamed up with TigerLily Jewellery to offer one lucky bride the chance to win this stunning pearl necklace and earring set, worth over £45.
TigerLily Jewellery source stunning jewellery pieces that are just perfect for your big day. If you would like to be in with a chance to win this lovely set, simply search for one of your wedding suppliers on www.guidesforbrides.co.uk and leave a review. At the end of the month, we’ll choose a winner at random.
Start planning your big day with our FREE Guides for Brides Wedding Planner
Terms & Conditions
- The jewellery set will be won by one bride and there is no cash alternative. It is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or TigerLily Jewellery.
- Guides for Brides will notify TigerLily Jewellery of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of TigerLily Jewellery; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner should contact TigerLily Jewellery before 31st December 2016.
- The prize does not include travel or other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by TigerLily Jewellery.
- By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you.
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes on 31st October 2016. The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations