Marquees are a popular option for wedding receptions as they can be tailored to suit your personal taste and requirements. Here are 5 ways to personalise your marquee…
1. Size – Whether you’re wanting your marquee to fill a small garden or large field, marquees are available in all shapes and sizes. This allows lots of flexibility with guest lists, location and design.
2. Fabulous Flooring – Most marquees come with standard matting flooring, however, there is always room for adding that personal touch. Whether you opt for carpet, elegant tiles or a disco dance floor – the choice is yours.
3. A Blank Canvas – Whether you are dreaming of a moroccan themed lounge or a fairy lit wonderland, marquees enable you to get creative with your decor and styling.
4. Flexible Sectioning – Parts of a marquee can be easily sectioned off. You could have one section for the wedding breakfast, one for the dance floor and a hidden section for the caterers.
5. Outdoor Pursuits – Marquee weddings are great for a Summer wedding. Be at one with nature, incorporating fire pits, tree swings and picnic areas into your big day.