In Need Of A Favour?
Favours are an integral part of any wedding day as they let each and every guest know you appreciate them. The traditional wedding favour of sugared almonds wrapped in tulle remains a favourite choice for many brides, representing health, wealth, happiness, fertility and longevity. However, favours don’t have to be almonds! Here’s 5 unique ideas for your wedding favours:
1. Lottery Tickets – Pass on some good luck to your guests! Why not present the lucky tickets in personalised envelopes.
2. Retro Sweets – Presented in jam jars, tins or vintage style paper bags, these edible goodies are popular with all guests!
3. Fairy Dust – If it’s a fairy tale you’re after, then why not make it extra magical by giving each guest their very own fairy dust.
4. Matches – Why not give out matches presented in a personalised box with a cute slogan!
Credit: Taara Bazaar on Etsy
5. Glow Sticks – Loved ones brighten up your life, so why not let them brighten up your wedding.
* TIP: Order a few spare favours to send to guests that couldn’t attend – favours travel so much better than a slice of wedding cake!
Check out our Pinterest board for more inspiration: In Need of a Favour?
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations