How to make a Bridal Survival kit
Consider making the bride to be a bride survival kit which is a handy but personal gift, the kit should contain everything that she might need in case something goes wrong on the big day. A bride survival kit is for anyone who wants to help ease the `dealing with the unexpected` and is a great purchase that will help with anything or everything on yours or your friends wedding day.
- Firstly, you need to buy a container to carry all the handy objects in so a good idea would be to use a small purse, keepsake box or a toiletry bag. Make sure that it is easy to carry and won’t get damaged if the bride is tossing it around!
- Make a list of all the suitable items to add so that you don’t go to the shops and buy objects that you already have in the house. The most important items to have are panty liners, band aids, safety pins, cotton buds and a spare pair of tights.
- Buy other items for the kit so think of everything that could go wrong at the wedding and then add an item which could fix or help the problem. Handy items to include are nail files, lip gloss, nail varnish, sanitizer, hairspray, mirror, mints, mini sewing kit, deodorant and tissues.
- Add some food to the kit which is a great idea to give the bride for her to nibble on if she’s feeling nervous or hungry. Remember don’t put anything that could make a mess or spill, good food items to add are a granola bar or a small juice box.
- Put in something personal for the bride to read if she is feeling nervous, it could just be a little hand written note wishing her well and if the bride has a sense of humour why not add a few jokes in so she can laugh away the nerves.
So why not save time and money? You can have confidence that this bride survival kit will have everything you need and will help calm the nerves of the bride knowing that she has everything she needs to face the unexpected!
Find a supplier
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations
wedding planning church wedding etiquette
weddings in the uk