The ultimate wedding one-stop-shop is returning for the Spring 2017. Whether you’re looking to kick start your wedding planning or finish off those last minute tasks, the National Wedding Show is the place to be. We’ve teamed up with the National Wedding Show to bring you special discount code ‘GFBNWS’ for exclusive savings on your tickets. Find out more and get your tickets now…
Discover every element of your big day; from discovering your perfect venue and trying on the dress of your dreams to sampling delectable delights, eyeing up fabulous floral creations and seeking out your idyllic honeymoon hideaway. You’ll find endless inspiration and countless shopping opportunities to try, buy, book and hire everything you can imagine for your big day – all under one roof!
Top 5 reasons to visit the UK’s favourite wedding show!
- See 1000’s of top designer dresses come to life on the Wedding Catwalk featuring brands such as Ruth Milliam, Poppy Dover, Debenhams, Ted Baker, Allure Bridals, Alfred Angelo and many more!
- Meet the finest wedding suppliers at the show! Find everything from mouth-watering cakes, stunning stationary right through to the honeymoon of your dreams!
- Don’t forget the Groom – shop from leading menswear brands such as Moss Bros, Youngs Hire, Cad & the Dandy, Peter Posh & more! It’s the perfect place to get your groom suited and booted!
- Get expert advice for your big day, whether it’s top tips on beauty and wellbeing, the latest bridal trends or how to budget for your big day, The National Wedding Show has everything covered.
- Exclusive show offers & discounts – save ££’s on your wedding day essentials with special show only discounts and offers!
Top Brands include: and add the Revlon & Revlon Professional, Ted Baker, Debenhams and John Lewis.
We’ve teamed up with The National Wedding Show to offer you an exclusive discount! Quote ‘GFBNWS’ at www.nationalweddingshow.co.uk to save with advanced tickets!
Offer expires Thursday prior to each of the shows. Savings relate to the door prices. Transaction fees apply.
Dates & Venues:
17th, 18th, 19th February – Olympia, London
3rd, 4th, 5th March – Birmingham, NEC
11th, 12th March – EventCity, Manchester
Photography credits: Louise Bjoring Photography