Fireworks at your wedding
So… you’re thinking about having a firework display at your wedding?
You’re not alone. A lot of couples want professional firework displays to celebrate starting their new life together. Here’s five thing you ought to consider before booking a firework display however…
- Check that your venue allows fireworks, to avoid disappointment. For more information about what else you should be asking your venue before your wedding day, read our helpful tips here.
- What is your budget? You don’t need to spend the earth but good shows cost between £750 and £1500.
- Typically firework displays last for about 7 minutes. Try not to have a display that lasts significantly less or more.
- A firework display site should be approximately 50 metres long and 25 metres wide clear from cars and marquees. Guests should be 50-75 metres away from fireworks. This depends on your wedding venue but these are the typical safety guidelines.
- The most powerful fireworks (category 3) have a noise limit of 120 decibels. There is a Curfew for fireworks between 11pm – 7am so make sure you abide by this to avoid a fine!
Enjoy! Sparks will fly.
For more information about fireworks at your wedding: https://www.guidesforbrides.co.uk/wedding-ideas/wedding-fireworks
Need fireworks for your wedding? Check out who your nearest supplier is here.
Find a supplier
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations