Cameron House – hen and stag in the Scottish Highlands
Situated on the ‘bonnie banks’ of Loch Lomond, Cameron House is the perfect setting to enjoy the Scottish Highlands. As well as fantastic views, mouthwatering food and deluxe accommodation, Cameron House has a tremendous list of exciting activities on offer; making it a great place to host your stag or hen do.
So what can they offer you?
Luxury in the form of gorgeous hotel suites as well as self catering lodges. The lodges provide visitors with all the perks of hotels but with the added benefit of real privacy. All accommodation is beautifully designed and furnished and able to suit all types of parties – particularly hen or stag dos.
In terms of dining – you have a variety of different restaurants to choose from with The Cameron Grill, The Boathouse, The Claret Jug and Wisharts at your disposal.
For those who fancy being pampered, be sure to check out the award winning Carrick Spa. There you can fully relax and make full use of all the extensive facilities. Enjoy a spa day or pay a visit to the Leisure Club’s Beauty Bar for a beauty treatment. If you fancy being active, there is also a well equipped gym with personal trainers on standby.
It must also be said that when it comes to outdoor activities, Cameron House has got it covered. Here’s what you could be enjoying…
- Clay pigeon shooting – try something new with expert guidance to ensure your safety
- Celtic Warrior loch cruises – sip on champagne as you experience a sixty minute tour of the beautiful islands
- Sea plane trips – enjoy the beautiful views of the loch and Highlands from the sky
- Mountain biking – enjoy a rewarding trek around the beautiful surroundings
- Archery – test your accuracy and concentration
- Fishing – try your hand at fishing in the largest fresh water loch in Scotland
- Falconry – get closer to nature with this unique experience
- Golf – with a variety of fantastic courses to suit all abilities, as well as tuition for those new to the sport
- Lawn games – anything from tennis to croquet
With such a variety of activities and fantastic facilities, Cameron House is sure to find something that suits you.
Find a supplier
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations
wedding planning church wedding etiquette
weddings in the uk