8 reasons why diets don’t work!
Happy New Year and Welcome to 2018! And a massive woop woop to all you 2018 brides!
After an indulgent festive period and research showing the New Year to be the most popular time for ‘how to lose weight’ searches, we’ve teamed up with Happy Brides to discuss the 8 top reasons why diets don’t work.
So, if you want some advice on top what not to do, read on…
- Extreme crash diets only leave you feeling restricted and deprived.
- A lot of diets tend to remove large food groups, such as carbohydrates and protein, which can result in the removal of vital nutrients – it’s SO important to maintain a balance.
- After removing the bells and whistles from a diet, most encourage calorie restriction and increased exercise to achieve weight loss, so don’t fall for it.
- Manage your expectations – don’t over promise. Most diets promise significant, fast weight loss and involve a strict regimen, that can be a misery, so do it gradually. It’s also important not to have any drastic changes after your dress fitting!
- There are no magic pills or remedies, it’s all down to you, and your happiness comes first.
- Changing your mindset to a positive one is everything.
- Everyone’s lives are different so different solutions are required – there is no one size fits all approach, do whatever is best for you and your body!
- When making a change, it’s always a great boost to involve the people around you. Gain the support of your friends and family and support each other!
Find a supplier
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations
weddings in the uk