5 Reasons to Choose Bath for a Classy Hen Weekend…
If you’re worrying about your hen weekend, then fear not! There’s no need for sleepless nights or a degree in event management to find the perfect location for a fun-filled weekend. With more chic bars and boutique shops than you could imagine and the countryside right on your doorstep, find out why we love Bath for a hen weekend.
1. Pretty pretty pretty – For starters, Bath is a World Heritage Site and one of the most beautiful cities in the country, packed with character and charm.
2. Rest and relax – Home to one of the best spas in the country, this is an activity not to be missed. The hen will be completely spoilt with luxurious treatments and the group can relax and be pampered in the many mineral pools and steam rooms. Do not forget to finish your visit with the heated rooftop pool which boasts amazing views over the city – a highlight for any Bath hen weekend.
3. Be adventurous – Head out to the countryside for some fresh air and side splitting silliness. West Country Games offers a brilliant day out of the city. Fall about laughing at your friends as they take on the 9 West Country themed games. It doesn’t matter how fit or sporty you are, these wacky games are more about having fun and you may well discover that if only welly wanging was an Olympic event you would be right there on that podium. There’s a prize for the winner and free fancy dress for the Hen too, so don’t forget to get everyone dressed up.
4. Do something different – If you fancy a bit of light-hearted fun in the city why not make the most of Bath’s beauty by opting for a personalised treasure hunt. Involving teamwork and clues designed to guide you round all the best spots, it’s the perfect way to get your bearings. If you are feeling a bit naughtier, get your Leo and Kate on, and try your hand at life drawing with your very own easy on the eye male model! You will be surprised how quickly you lose your inhibitions and capture every inch of him on canvas!
5. A night to remember – There are plenty of restaurants in and around Bath. From The Stables, where they cook up amazing stone baked pizzas served with local cider to the Caribbean restaurant Turtle Bay, which has the welcome added bonus of happy hour cocktails to wash down that jerk chicken. Head to a bar for a few rounds of “I have never” and you will be dying to get your twerk on. Head out to Club XL, Bath’s biggest club with enough variety in music and mayhem to keep everyone happy.
Bath is easy to reach, situated just off the M4 with great rail connections, so get the girls together and head on down to the classiest hen do location in the country but do not forget the side of dirt!
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs