What’s your favourite floral hair trend?
Looking for unique bridal hair? Adorning your hair with stunning blooms is set to be a popular trend for 2015. From subtle gypsophila crowns to bold vintage style blooms, there is a floral look for every bride. We’ve pieced together 5 ideas to inspire your perfect floral wedding hair.
1. Boho Beauty – Perfect for a beach wedding, the relaxed boho style is an increasingly popular bridal look. Originally inspired by celebrities such as Kate Moss and Sienna Miller, think festival chic and you will arrive at bohemian. Team up loose boho waves with a classic pastel coloured floral crown made from gypsophila, roses and tulips.
Photo credit: Logan Cole Photography
2. Vintage Vision – If you’re going for the vintage look, then floral headwear is a must. If you’re not keen on vintage style bird cage veils or antique tiaras, then a crown made from lavender, hellebore, hydrangeas or peonies will create the perfect vintage look.
3. Bold Blooms – If you’re looking for something bold then why not pair up your favourite brightly coloured blooms with some deep coloured greenery for a dramatic effect. Depending on the time of year, roses, sunflowers, lilies and peonies work well for making that ultimate floral statement.
Photo credit: Pinterest
4. Subtle Sophistication – If you’re looking for subtle floral hair, then gypsophila is the perfect bloom. Subtle, understated, and versatile – gypsophila will not overpower your bridal look, but will complement your bridal elegance.
5. Fishtail Flowers – If floral crowns do not tempt you, then why not decorate your bridal hairstyle with pretty flowers. This works really well with fishtails or up-dos; simply wind some small flowers through the hair and secure with a hair grip. If you’re feeling brave, forget me nots are a great idea, also acting as your “something blue.”
For more inspiration on floral hair trends, check out our Pinterest board.
Find a supplier
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations
wedding planning church wedding etiquette
weddings in the uk