10 Reasons Not To Miss The National Wedding Show This Autumn!
The National Wedding Show is set to return to London, Birmingham and Manchester this autumn. Here are 10 reasons why you and your groom should definitely not miss it!
1. The National Wedding Show = the ultimate wedding planner! You can plan every detail of your big day all under one roof. From trying on dresses and hiring your venue to choosing your cake and booking your honeymoon!
2. Expert advice – There really is no substitute for professional help from those who know what they are doing! Meet over 300 experts, specialising from stunning bridalwear and jewellery to magical photography and exciting entertainment.
3. Find ‘THE’ dress – With dresses galore, take time to browse the various collections. The nation’s finest designers, retailers and boutiques are all under one roof – so make the most of it and get trying!
4. Get inspired! With numerous ‘feature areas,’ you will not struggle to find inspiration. Take the time to visit the Catwalk Show, Big Day Top 10 Tips at the Wedding Theatre, the Designer Flower Market, Vintage Area and Champagne Bar.
5. The Catwalk Show – The latest wedding themes and bridal trends are brought to life on the runway. Designers this autumn will include Ivory & Co, Alan Hannah, Justin Alexander, Zaaem Jamal, Eliza Jane Howell, Qiana Bridal, Suzanne Neville and many more.
6. The Big Day Top 10 Tips at the Wedding Theatre – Need advice on hair, beauty, styling and planning? Come to a session to see the experts reveal 10 essential tips and tricks in a live and interactive countdown.
7. Fabulous finishing touches -Whatever your theme or colour scheme, you’ll find endless stylish solutions here for those final touches! Head to the Designer Flower Market where you can discover a stunning spectrum of colours and blooms from the nation’s finest florists.
8. Dazzling decor – Utilise the National Wedding Show’s array of wedding planners and stylists to plan your perfect venue backdrop. Discover everything from dazzling lighting to stylish tableware and signage to create your perfect setting.
9. Relax and unwind – After all that inspiration, you’ll need to have a drink! Head to the Vintage Tea Room for a cream tea or the Champagne Bar to enjoy a glass of bubbly.
10. Enjoy as a VIP – Get VIP ticket which entitles you to fast track entrance, reserved seating at the Catwalk Show, unlimited access to the stylish VIP Lounge, a complimentary glass of bubbly and a goody bag!
The National Wedding Show will take place at:
- London Earls Court on 26th-28th September
- Birmingham NEC on 3rd-5th October
- Manchester Central on 11th -12th October
To book your tickets in advance and save £3 off the door price*, visit www.nationalweddingshow.co.uk or call the ticket hotline on 0844 874 0486.
*Advance ticket prices revert to the on the door price of £18 at midnight the day before opening.
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs