Find a Supplier
Share your ideas, tips, experiences and problems with other brides and grooms on our wedding forum.
Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of using this site that you accept and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Copyright. Guides for Brides Ltd hold intellectual copyright of this database of wedding information. Information taken from the site, including details of companies listed and editorial content cannot be copied without the expressed permission of Guides for Brides Ltd, nor can it be used for any commercial purpose. All images on this web site are protected by copyright.
- Availability. Guides for Brides cannot be held responsible for the temporary unavailability of all or parts of the site due to faults or updates. You acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide the Site free of faults and that we do not undertake to do so; that faults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site; and that the operation of the Site may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks. We may make changes in the site at any time.
- No Warranty. We make no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, in relation to the Site or the Content, including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions of completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Some of the Content is supplied to us (directly and indirectly) by third parties and accordingly we can offer no warranty of whatever nature in relation to such Content.
- Liability. In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with the Site or your use of or reliance upon the Content or any information you obtain by means of the Site whether based on contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, even if we or any of our suppliers has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Your statutory rights in relation to any goods or services purchased through the Site are not affected.
- Links to Third-Party Sites This Site may contain hyperlinks to other web sites. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites. You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods or services offered by us or third parties via the Site and that we will not be in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties.
- Passwords. We reserve the right to change all or any of the passwords used by you in connection with the site, and to suspend your access to the site without further notice to yourself.
- Personal Information Policy. We may use your Personal Information to inform you of new features of the Site. We may also provide your Personal Information to carefully selected third parties. If you do not wish to receive such information from us or directly from other suppliers, notify us by email to email@example.com
- Data Protection This site is governed under the Data Protection Act 1986.
- General These terms shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Each of the Clauses of these terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part
The following are additional conditions for businesses using this site.
- Prices for fixed term contracts are as shown on the web site, on the day the order is placed. An adjustment will be made if through error the prices published are incorrect. Prices are for a 12 month contract unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Prices for monthly subscriptions are subject to change. 30 days notice will be given and you are free to cancel at any time.
- Payment is due on the day of placing the order. Payments can be made by Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Delta by the authorised card holder only.
- Period. All fixed term subscriptions, unless stated otherwise, are for a period of 12 months. An administration fee of £25 for each advertisement will be payable for shorter contracts.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by registered post within 14 days, and sent to Guides for Brides Ltd, Larkhill Farm, Wantage, OX12 8PJ. Any cancellations made by email will be acnowledged by return; it is assumed that no email has been received if no acnowledgement is sent.
- Security. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the security of your card details, Guides for Brides Ltd cannot be held responsible for any breach of security resulting in a misuse of a card, nor any costs occurring as a result.
- Removal. Guides for Brides Ltd reserve the right to remove any wording, images or business details that we consider inappropriate for the website for any reason and at our own discretion.
- Third Parties. Guides for Brides Ltd are not a party to or in any way responsible for transactions between you and third parties.
- Change of Address. You are responsible for updating your advertisement via the password system if you have any changes to your contact details, and ensuring that your web and email links are correct.
- Free Month's Trial is available to businesses signing up to the monthly subscription for the first time. The contract will continue unless cancelled by the client, with payment taken on the first day of the second month and monthly thereafter.