FOUR WEDDINGS - Living TV - APPLY NOW for Series 3

Posted by Four Weddings 
FOUR WEDDINGS - Living TV - APPLY NOW for Series 3
26 April, 2010 12:32PM
CALLING ALL BRIDES-TO-BE!!

ARE YOU PLANNING A WEDDING OR CIVIL PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN MAY – NOVEMBER 2010?

HAVE YOU ORGANISED THE WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN A
LUXURY HONEYMOON?

LIVING’S hit show ‘Four Weddings’ is back and we are looking for more brides-to-be to attend and score each other’s weddings. Each wedding will be scored on the venue, the food, the overall experience and of course, the dress. The couple that score the highest will win the luxury honeymoon of their dreams!

For more info visit www.livingtv.co.uk/fourweddings and if interested please call 020 7157 3596 email 4weddings@itv.com with a date and telephone number!

Please find attached application form, and email back to us at 4weddings@itv.com.

Hurry we are casting now!
Attachments:
open | download - FOUR WEDDINGS SERIES 3 APPLICATION FORM.doc (224.5 KB)
hi im a bride to be and cant download application for some reason..please contact me im getting married in september
01638 560623

kelly wilson
Four Weddings
CALLING ALL BRIDES-TO-BE!!

ARE YOU PLANNING A WEDDING OR CIVIL PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN MAY – NOVEMBER 2010?

HAVE YOU ORGANISED THE WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN A
LUXURY HONEYMOON?

LIVING’S hit show ‘Four Weddings’ is back and we are looking for more brides-to-be to attend and score each other’s weddings. Each wedding will be scored on the venue, the food, the overall experience and of course, the dress. The couple that score the highest will win the luxury honeymoon of their dreams!

For more info visit www.livingtv.co.uk/fourweddings and if interested please call 020 7157 3596 email 4weddings@itv.com with a date and telephone number!

Please find attached application form, and email back to us at 4weddings@itv.com.

Hurry we are casting now!
Hi my name is Lily
I live in Heywood - Manchester
My partner is Nigerian and we are getting married 10.10.2010.
Please consider my request as we will be having a great mixture of English/Turkish/Italian and Nigerian traditions. Thank you in advance.x
Hi
My name is Sue and my partner and I are getting married also 10/10/10 and we would love it if you would consider our wedding to be on your TV show. My partner is Tony and we are from Stoke - on - Trent, we have been together since 1-2-3 and we have a14 month old baby boy so we will finally become a proper family. Can not wait! Even if you do not consider us we look forward to the next show as there is a lot of repeats at the moment.
Many Thanks for taking the time to read this Email.
Bride to be!
Sue
Re: FOUR WEDDINGS - Living TV - APPLY NOW for Series 3
03 August, 2010 01:18PM
It is very great to know about this show. It can increase our joys. I would check it soon where it will be easy to attend this show.

Thanks,
susie tobin
21 October, 2010 12:37AM
my name is susie and im getting married 26th aug 2010 . We are having a catholic church service and our reception at a 5 star hotel in lincoln but we are on a tight budget as i only work at a fast food resturant and we have a 8 month old daughter so we are doing diy bits and bobs! We both have big familys so will be a big wedding! We really love your program ! We are loud people and would be great for your show . I cannot download application so will leave my number 07794155799
many thanks for reading
Sherri fox
09 February, 2011 09:17PM
Hi my name is sherri I'm from Bridlington me and my partner have been together for 8years and finally set a date for 27th august. Were gunna be having a massive fairytale wedding and would love to be on the show as I watch it every day and think my wedding is guna be one to remember My numer us 07545857002 thanks
steph2171
I want to apply for the next Series
30 March, 2011 08:17PM
hi all i want to apply for the next series that i can show my wedding off but i not getting married untill 2012 does anyone know how i can apply for it?
31 March, 2011 08:14AM
Try calling the number they provided on the first post and see if you get a response - good luck smiling smiley
lisawilliams1985@hotmail.co.uk
Re: I want to apply for the next Series
02 August, 2011 12:13PM
hi i am getting married on the 7th july 2012 and would love to be on the show, i watch them all the time and think this would be the best experience along side my wedding, could you please get back in contact with me thanks lisa.
Carlie mancicius
14 October, 2011 12:04PM
Hi I'm getting married 26th may 2012, I'm addicted to four weddings, and I would really like to be given a chance to have our wedding on the next series!!!! smiling smiley if you could get back to me that would be great.

Thank You

Carlie Mancicius
15 October, 2011 01:48PM
Its look great plan so when ever i marry i definitely call you. And thanks for giving such information.
Roseanna Pope
10 November, 2011 07:10PM
Hey, Im getting married next Novemeber to my boyfriend Daniel Curran i would love to be considered for four weddings.. Were both 20 and 7 hours apart! we met in Turkey this year and would to be considered.. Many thanks
Roseanna Pope
Please email me when you are in USA in ARKANSAS or Tenessesse in 2013 or 1214. Please call me I need info 501-563-2295
We are currently working on a brand new Channel 4 series and looking for people who might want to have a wedding, event or celebration. The show will see Gordon Ramsay and Mary Portas, along with a host of Channel 4’s high-profile celebrity experts running a London hotel for the 1st week of October. Each expert will be mentoring a trainee to get them into the hospitality industry. The experts will be working throughout all areas of the hotel, from the kitchen, restaurant, bar, front of house, housekeeping, concierge, spa to the gym.
Part of the show will see the hotel hosting events, so we are currently looking for people who want to have a party/event in the hotel

Do you have a special event coming up that you would like to celebrate at the hotel?
The ultimate kids birthday party?
a divorce party to celebrate your new found freedom?
wedding?
If you want to know more get in touch to tell us why your functionshould be part of the TV event of the year
Please contact us

email -HOTELEVENTS@OPTOMEN.COM
TEL. 0203 227 5979

Please note that whilst there is a charge for events,food, accommodation in the hotel, all money will be donated to Charity
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Online Users

Guests: 89
Record Number of Users: 11 on 22 July, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 203 on 06 July, 2014