5 * Customer Service Awards Evening FAQ
After the huge success of our first ever Guides for Brides Awards Ceremony, plans are already under way for next year! The Awards Ceremony was the perfect way to celebrate the outstanding customer service provided by some of the best wedding businesses in the country.
We’ve left the FAQs from this year’s Ceremony below (just in case you want a little bit of more information on how the awards are likely to run next year!). More information will be available nearer the time.
Q – When is the Awards Evening taking place?
- The awards are being held on 10th March 2016, starting at 7pm
Q – Where are the Awards being held?
- 4 Hamilton Place, London, W1J 7BQ Opposite the Four Seasons Hotel and a short walk from Hyde Park Corner tube station.
Q – How do I get tickets?
- We’ve made the process of getting tickets really easy. You can buy them securely online through Eventbrite. Alternatively you can call our friendly sales team on 01235 770078. We’ve made the price as competitive as we can because it’s important to us that as many of the shortlisted businesses can be there as possible.
Q – What is the format of the evening?
- We plan to have a drinks reception with a few fun surprises before moving down into the auditorium for the ‘official’ part of the evening, being the awards themselves. We will display the logo’s of all the finalists in each category, on the large screen prior to presenting an award to the winner. Don’t worry it’s not the Oscar’s and winners won’t be expected to give a speech. When the awards have finished there will be a chance to chat and network before the event ends at 10pm.
Q – What do I need to wear?
- Because we’d like the awards to feel special, we’ve opted for a black tie dress code. Cocktail dresses and lounge suits are a suitable alternative but we thought it is a great opportunity to get dressed up.
Q – Will there be food?
- Catering is being supplied by Food By Dish. There will be a selection of bowl foods available, which we hope will cover all dietary requirements. Food and all drinks are included in the cost of your ticket.
Q – Where is the nearest car park?
- There is car parking available at either the Four Seasons Hotel, Hamilton Place or the NCP Car Park on Park Lane
Q – Can I stay the night?
- The nearby Chesterfield Mayor Hotel, 35 Charles Street, Mayfair are offering 10% discount for room bookings if you quote No.4 Hamilton Place when booking. To book call 0207 514 5609.