We love the detailed ranges of place settings by Intricate Creations, offering a very sophisticated look to your table.
For those planning to make their own place settings, it is time to get creative and be inspired:
- Make mini Plastercine figures holding a name flag ; your guests will enjoy making new figures during the meal.
- Personalised chocolate bars can double up as place cards and favours.
- Ask guests to email you a photo of them as a child (or find embarrassing photos on Facebook) and stick that to a card place setting as a great ice breaker.
- Food Art; ask your caterers to pipe names onto the plates with a balsamic reduction; it could even form part of the starter.
- Use scrabble pieces for fun and informal place settings that the guests can have fun with during the meal.
Remember: If your guests don’t know each other it is helpful to design place settings that the other guests can see during the meal.